Skip to content
Selecting the Proper Strength for Reading Glasses
- Print this page on your printer. You cannot use this chart by looking at it on your computer monitor due to the size and resolution differences among computers.
- Please make sure it is 5 inches wide on your printed copy.
- To find the strength you need, read the following Test Chart WITHOUT GLASSES from a distance of about 14 inches. The first line you have difficulty reading has the lens strength to the right. This is the correct optical power to order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.